2 Ingredient Ice Cream

2 Ingredient Ice Cream


Fast & easy!!!...2 Ingredient Ice Cream!!!...Just try IT!!!

I love simple, homemade recipes.
All you do is whip the cream until it’s stiff and then fold in your sweetened condensed milk. Freeze it and that’s it. Perfectly delicious and creamy vanilla ice cream. I’m serious. I didn’t believe it at first either, but I cross my heart, it’s unbelievably good.

It is easy, healthy and so delicious!

You don’t even need an ice cream maker. Make you own delicious ice cream!

Ingredients

  • 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
  • 1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • * optional ~ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Instructions

  1. In your stand mixer with whisk attachment on high speed beat your cream until it becomes stiff, approx 1 minute 30 seconds.
  2. Fold in your sweetened condensed milk.
  3. If you are adding in extras, do that now.
  4. Transfer to a container with a lid and freeze for 6 hours.


Author: Cookies & Cups